My Friend's Journey

Not too long ago I discovered that a former classmate has been diagnosed with a spinal cord tumor. We have since reconnected and I am supporting her journey as she goes through some testing and decides on a course of action.
She is a mom of four beautiful kids and she inspires me to be grateful for what I have and to live in the moment. She is also gracious enough to be sharing her story through a blog called My Journey with an Intramedullary Ependymoma Spinal Cord Tumor. You can link to her blog here. I highly recommend following her blog as her writing draws you in with its honesty, wit and charm. This type of tumor is very rare and she is doing an amazing job to raise awareness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

What Living Day-to-Day is Like for the Parent of a Child With CHD