All About Me!

My name is Stephanie Street and I love to write. I have degrees in Professional Writing as well as Education. I am currently a mom of one sweet little girl named Grace. I am hoping to become an English teacher in the near future and am about to begin my Senior level qualification. My little girl is 9 months old and between taking care of her and keeping our household running smoothly, I am kept busy! I am throwing a course into the mix and I believe it will help me with time management as I will have to make the most of my daughter's nap times.
My husband of just over two years is a drywaller and although he puts up houses for a living, I have yet to get him to commit to fixing up ours in the three years we have owned it!
I have always wanted to start a blog but just never sat down to figure it out. One day, while looking at a community page, I came across someone who was doing exactly what I wanted to do. I reached out to her and she has proven to be an invaluable asset in my blog writing journey!
I plan to write about the joys and wonders of motherhood, education and the changes being made, staying on budget for a single income family and any interesting things I learn along the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

What Living Day-to-Day is Like for the Parent of a Child With CHD