Enjoying the Outdoors

I realize yesterday's post was a bit of a downer so I felt the need to post again today since the sun is shining and my mood has lifted. As soon as my little girl wakes up from her nap we are off to the park to enjoy the sun after a long, cold, dreary winter.
I'm discovering that motherhood is all about ups and downs, good days and bad ones, rain and sunshine. So vent when you need to and get things off your chest, then move on. Enjoy the good days and find your 'happy'. In the words of Pharrell Williams:

Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do



How will YOU spend your day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

What Living Day-to-Day is Like for the Parent of a Child With CHD