Weekend Getaway

My husband and I have not gone anywhere since our honeymoon a couple of years ago. Now that our daughter is 1 we figured we should try a short road trip. Once he gets home from work we are supposed to be leaving and I am currently sitting on my bedroom floor surrounded by clothes, baby gear and anything else I think we may need for 2 whole nights away from home. I am certain I will forget something.

Here's hoping she sleeps well and that we enjoy our family time! This will either go very smoothly and we will have a great time or we will be pulling our hair out and barely speaking during the 3-hour car ride home. Fingers crossed for the former.

I better get all these things into a bag (or 2 or 3) before my husband comes home.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

What Living Day-to-Day is Like for the Parent of a Child With CHD