Time Management

It's official! I am terrible at time management. On top of taking care of my infant daughter and running a household, I decided to take a course that will hopefully get me onto an occasional teaching list. In my head I assumed I could sit down to do homework during nap times and it would be a breeze. I...was....wrong. But don't tell my husband I said that!
In my head it worked out perfectly and I would be able to stay on top of everything. I figured that when I needed a break from doing work I could get up, stretch and fold a load of laundry. In reality, I scheduled nearly every minute of my day and, let's be serious, who thinks doing laundry is a "break"? When I get fed up of being on the computer what I really want to do is watch a few minutes of tv or log onto one of my social media outlets and see what's happening in the outside world.
I just have to make it through one more month and then this course will be finished. Until then, laundry and housework will have to take a backseat. Or maybe sleeping since, as I write this, it is 10:30 pm and my house is clean but I am just getting ready to tackle some course work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

Simple, Money-Saving Tips