I'm a Student Again

At some point, I decided that it would be a good idea to take another course. I am currently earning my certification in teaching at the Senior level. It is online and I thought that, with proper time management, it would be a piece of cake. It is not. There is a lot of work to do and although it isn't my first online course, it is my first since having a baby. Her nap time used to be "me" time. I could sit down, eat and just relax but for the next 7 weeks or so, as soon as my daughter is sleeping my bum needs to be firmly planted at my desk, doing work. It isn't enough to simply keep up with the course work. I never know when we are going to have a bad day so I am doing everything possible to stay ahead of the course work, just in case.

I just have to keep reminding myself of the bigger picture: it is only a few weeks and once I am finished I will have increased my chances of getting hired by a school board. In the meantime, I am encouraging my loved ones to stay away to avoid my tired, overworked, lack of time rants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

Simple, Money-Saving Tips