12 More Days

I know I know, I've been slacking on my posts. Well get in line because I've been slacking on just about everything besides feeding my child. My course will be done in 12 days and I can finally start enjoying my summer.
I also really need to catch up on house chores. Baseboards, windows and floors oh my! If only sleeping was optional! Then I would be able to fit everything in.
I sure hope this course helps me land a teaching job. With the upcoming election I can only hope things go my way (for a change). Otherwise I will have wasted a lot of time, effort and money and will need a career change before I've even started. I swear I'm through complaining. My family is happy and healthy and that's all that matters. Plus I'm kicking ass in this course :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're Pregnant Again?!

And Baby Makes Five!

What Living Day-to-Day is Like for the Parent of a Child With CHD